Mississippi Mills Public Library is re-opening a public computer lab at the Almonte Branch Library. The computer lab opens Monday, June 14.
The computer lab is open to users, but access to the rest of the library remains closed. Contactless, curbside pickup (from the lobby) of other library materials continues.
When using the lab, patrons must abide by the following guidelines:
- The Almonte Branch computer lab offers 6 computers (includes 1 Apple desktop) and 4 bring-your-own-device-workstations, all spaced at least 2 metres apart to allow physical distancing
- All patrons must register their name and phone number with staff before using a computer or sitting at a bring-your-own-device station
- Access to the computer lab is at the side entrance on High Street
- All patrons please use hand sanitizer as you enter the building, and a face covering must be worn at all times while inside the building
- Only one person can use a workstation at a time
- Only exact change is accepted for printing jobs (black & white is 15¢/page and colour is 50¢/page).
- All visitors must follow the Library Patrons’ Code of Conduct.
Computer Lab Hours:
11 am – 4 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
2 pm – 7 pm Tuesday
The computer lab guidelines follow public health and safety recommendations to ensure the safety of staff and patrons.
Please email Christine at email@example.com if you have any questions.