Books, magazines, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs
Library members enjoy free access to over 67,000 items including:
- Books (paperback, hardcover and large print), adult, youth and children’s collections
- Audiobooks (adults, teens, children)
- French books for all ages
- Newspapers & magazines
- Language kits
- Movies, documentaries and TV shows on DVD (adult, family, children)
- Music CDs (all genres, kids’ titles)
If there’s an item your looking for that we don’t have, we can request it from another library through an InterLibrary Loan, or we may be able to Special Order it, if it fits our collection. Inquire at the circulation desk, call 613-256-1037 or 613-624-5306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-books and digital audiobooks & magazines
More about downloading e-books and audiobooks:
- E-reader Guide (Kobo, Sony Reader, Nook)
- Mobile Device Guide (Windows Phone, Blackberry)
- Libby by Overdrive Guide (iPhone/iPad and Android users can use the new Overdrive app Libby)
If you are downloading e-books for use on an e-reader, you will need to download and install Adobe Digital Editions on your computer.
For questions and support not covered in the guides contact Frontline Tech Support here.
Kanopy streaming TV
Kanopy streams thoughtful entertainment to your preferred device. Everyone from film scholars to casual viewers will discover remarkable and enriching films on Kanopy. Log in with your library card and enjoy a diverse catalog with new titles added every month. You can access 10 items a month (and an unlimited number of items from Kanopy kids).
History & genealogy
Check out the resources we offer in our branches and online.