Almonte and Pakenham library branches for 8+
Cole Braden from SteamPunk Robotics is back this fall with some old favourites and new afterschool and Saturday workshops in both Almonte and Pakenham! Also new, Homeschool STEM Wednesdays.
- Tuesdays 3D Printing for beginners Tinker CAD basics 4:30-6:30pm Almonte
- Wednesdays Homeschool STEM time (3D Printing & Ozobots) 2-4pm Almonte
- Thursdays 3D Printing intermediate – Engineering design 4:30-6:30 Almonte
- Saturdays Lego Robotics 10am-1pm Almonte
- Tuesdays Ozobots 4:30-6:30pm – two workshops in Almonte & two in Pakenham
- Wednesdays Homeschool STEM time (3D Printing & Ozobots) 2-4pm Almonte & Pakenham
- Thursdays 3D Printing 4:30-6:30 Almonte & Pakenham
- Saturdays Lego Robotics 10am-1pm Almonte & Pakenham
In November, the 3D printer will be relocating to the Pakenham Branch for a couple of weeks, so make sure to drop by and see it in action.