Please note: Contact free pickup continues in Almonte during Open hours. In Pakenham, Contact free pickup times are separate.
MISSISSIPPI MILLS PUBLIC LIBRARY GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19
In order to keep everyone safe, please be prepared to follow the guidelines listed below.
- If you are ill, please stay home. We are not charging late fees at this time.
- Face coverings/masks that securely cover the nose, mouth, and chin are mandatory.
- Visitors will use the hand sanitizer in the lobby before entering the library.
- Everyone must maintain a safe 2-metre distance from others.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Our open hours have been adjusted to accommodate new service levels. We are hosting Seniors Time at both branches, a time when only seniors and vulnerable residents have access to the library. There will be staff available to help with any reading suggestions. Contact-free pick-up service will continue at our Pakenham Branch so residents can place holds and get material without having to browse the collections. Pick up service will continue at the Almonte Branch during Seniors Time and our regular hours.