Exciting News! The Mississippi Mills Public Library will reopen on Monday, July 27. BRANCH HOURS ARE BELOW. In order to keep everyone safe, please be prepared to follow the guidelines listed below.
- If you are ill, please stay home. We are not charging late fees at this time.
- Face coverings/masks that securely cover the nose, mouth, and chin are mandatory.
- Visitors will use the hand sanitizer in the lobby before entering the library.
- Everyone must maintain a safe 2-metre distance from others.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Our open hours have been adjusted to accommodate new service levels. To start, we will be hosting Seniors Time at both branches, a time when only seniors and vulnerable residents will have access to the library. There will be staff available to help with any reading suggestions. Contact-free pick-up service will continue so residents can place holds and get material without having to browse the collections. Following are the new reopening hours.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Christine at 613-256-1037 or email email@example.com